How can we help?
We give individual attention and ensure the pace of learning suits the student. We focus the support on the areas that need improvement by utilizing the individual strengths, learning style and existing coping strategies. The specialist support is based on a tailored Individual Learning Plan (ILP) developed after the initial evaluation of the student’s needs and strengths and established goals.
A 1-hour session costs £60. You will be able to claim a maximum of 3 sessions a year from BCPC.
We use a range of effective multisensory techniques focusing on:
- Reading – reading accuracy, speed, fluency and comprehension
- Writing – handwriting neatness, fluency and style, writing speed, content and technical accuracy
- Grammar and specialist vocabulary
- Listening skills
- Auditory processing skills
- Short term memory
- Phonological awareness
- Study Skills and revision techniques
- Organisation and time management
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
Complete the form below and we will be in touch to discuss your needs.