Have you ever wondered why you have continuously struggled with certain things? Maybe they are related to some of the following symptoms of dyslexia:
- Difficulty reading, including reading aloud
- Slow and labor-intensive reading and writing
- Problems spelling
- Avoiding activities that involve reading
- Mispronouncing names or words, or problems retrieving words
- Trouble understanding jokes or expressions that have a meaning not easily understood from the specific words (idioms), such as “piece of cake” meaning “easy”
- Spending an unusually long time completing tasks that involve reading or writing
- Difficulty summarising a story
- Trouble learning a foreign language
- Difficulty memorising
Click here to learn more about symptoms related to dyslexia.
Develop Us offer a wide range of assessments to investigate the reasons for your challenges. Click here to find out about our assessments. We offer our services to those in South Wales and surrounding areas. Our staff are recognised by the British Dyslexia Association as specialist teachers and assessors.
If you suspect you or someone you know may have dyslexia or a specific learning difficulty, get in touch.