The Develop Us team is passionate about developing the skills of individuals within Wales.
We believe in equality and aim to provide equal opportunities through supporting individuals with additional learning needs and complex behaviours by offering assessment, tuition and support in various settings.
We offer a range of services including:
- Courses for family members aimed at raising their awareness of additional learning needs and developing appropriate skills to be able to support their relative with additional learning needs;
- Courses for practitioners working with service users, such as health and social care sector practitioners. This will develop their understanding of additional learning needs as part of their job role;
- Training will be provided to any organisation and support group that is willing to offer an inclusive environment for people with additional learning needs.
Click here to find out more about our range of courses
- This service is aimed at supporting organisations, including employers and services working with people with ALN, by designing training materials and reviewing in house training programmes, services and environments to ensure that they accommodate individual needs;
- The Develop Us team is also qualified to provide development training for staff at schools and colleges.
Click here to find out more about our consultancy service
Assessments, Teaching and Mentoring
- Offering a wide range of assessments which investigate specific learning difficulties, highlighting an individual’s strengths and weaknesses;
- Providing specialist tuition and mentoring support enabling individuals with additional learning needs to achieve their full potential.
Click here to find out more about the specialist assessments, teaching and mentoring services we offer